Things I Didn't Build Yet
Here are some ideas I've been thinking about for a long time. In some cases I've started a prototype, in others it's just some thoughts. There are too many ideas for me to build in a lifetime, so I'm just posting them here, even though I might work on some in the future. Ideas are cheap, execution is hard. If you're interested in starting a business based on this, please let me know as a courtesy :) I just want these solutions to exist so I can use them.
- agenda with timekeeping built-in
- explicit decision points with voting mechanisms, notes are automatically taken
- see who's in the meeting, what their background is and what their role is during the meeting
- the ability to add someone by phone into the meeting (e.g. the meeting dials you, not the other way round)
- automatic feedback on your audio and video quality, you are often annoying the hell out of other people without realizing
- collect feedback about the quality of the meeting (content wise) from everyone, so the organizer can improve
- bit creepy: engagement analysis based on contribution, gaze and facial expressions
A tool to explore social networks in a 2d map, people cluster towards who they know. You can learn so much about people's and group's interests, it's creepy.